XX Eagle AXS Transmission Power Meter Crankset
Eagle Transmission is a system for your mountain bike drive train that sets new standards in function and reliability.
All components are built around the constant point of every bike – the center of the wheel. All unnecessary parts have been eliminated in order to carry out the elementary functions to perfection.
The T-Type system is precisely matched to ensure perfect function and is not compatible with existing, older Eagle drives.
With countless world championship medals, EWS winning streaks and gold medals at the Olympic Games, the SRAM XX Eagle DUB crankset has proven to be a guarantee of victory.
The extremely stable and stiff design is based on a carbon construction, which uses a weight-optimized foam core inside the XX Eagle Transmission crank. Thanks to this complex architecture, it is currently one of the lightest ISO-certified cranks on the market. In the power meter variant of the XX Eagle Transmission crank, the measuring electronics are located in the newly designed spider on the drive side. The chainring used is mounted on the spider using the new thread mount and contributes largely to the clean, tidy look. The measurement is carried out on both sides and is transmitted to your compatible bike computer in real time with an accuracy of +/-1.5%. MagicZero and 10K temperature compensation enable a precise measurement of your performance so that you can get further in training and get the best in the race. Also on board is a cadence measurement, which does not require a separate sensor or magnet. A CR2032 battery powers the system for up to 200 hours of operation.
In addition to a perfect run of the chain, a unique look is also included. The system is optimized for use on bikes with a 55mm chain line . With this standard, the chainring sits further out to generate space for wider tires in the rear triangle. The resulting large chain skew is very well compensated thanks to the special design of all drive components.
– Incredibly strong and lightweight
– Carbon construction with hollow core
– Completely new design of the power meter with proprietary chainrings, available in 32-38 teeth
– Compatible with Flight Attendant
– Measurement accuracy +/- 1.5%
– Easily replaceable CR2032 battery for up to 200 hours of use
– Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ data transmission
– MagicZero – automatically checks and calibrates the power meter while riding
– AxCad – no cadence magnet required
– 10K temperature compensation
– waterproof according to IPX7
There are no reviews yet.