XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission Power Meter Crankset
Eagle Transmission is a system for your mountain bike drive train that sets new standards in function and reliability.
All components are built around the constant point of every bike – the center of the wheel. All unnecessary parts have been eliminated in order to carry out the elementary functions to perfection.
The T-Type system is precisely matched to ensure perfect function and is not compatible with existing, older Eagle drives.
With countless world championship medals, EWS winning streaks and gold medals at the Olympic Games, the SRAM XX Eagle DUB crankset has proven to be a guarantee of victory.
The extremely stable and stiff design is based on a carbon construction, which uses a weight-optimized, hollow core in the XX SL Eagle crank. Thanks to this complex architecture, it is currently the lightest ISO-certified crank on the market.
In the power meter variant of the XX SL Eagle Transmission crank, the measuring electronics are located in the newly designed spider on the drive side. The chainring used is mounted on the spider using a thread mount and contributes to the clean, tidy look. The measurement is carried out on both sides and is transmitted to your compatible bike computer in real time with an accuracy of +/-1.5%. MagicZero and 10K temperature compensation enable precise recording of your performance, so that you can progress in training and get the best in the race. Also on board is the AxCad cadence measurement, which does not require a separate sensor or magnet. A CR2032 battery powers the system for up to 200 hours of operation.
The system is optimized for use on bikes with a 55 mm chain line . With this standard, the chainring sits further out to generate space for wider tires in the rear triangle. The resulting large chain skew is very well compensated thanks to the special design of all drive components.
– Incredibly strong and lightweight
– Carbon construction with hollow core
– Completely new design of the power meter with proprietary chainrings, available in 32-38 teeth
– Compatible with Flight Attendant
– Measurement accuracy +/- 1.5%
– Easily replaceable CR2032 battery for up to 200 hours of use
– Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ data transmission
– MagicZero – automatically checks and calibrates the power meter while riding
– AxCad – no cadence magnet required
– 10K temperature compensation
– waterproof according to IPX7