The hubshells, axles and caps are made from 7075T6 aerospace aluminium.
The freehub is made from Grade 5 titanium and the freewheel ratchet is made from stainless steel.
The front hubs are available in 100×12.
Front : 120gr
24 or 28 spoke holes.
We are using radial and truly reliable bearings, sourced from TPI.
Front : 2x 6902
– You can open our hubs by hand, just by pulling the end-caps off.
– When you pull the freewheel off the rear hub, every pieces stay in place.
– All pieces are large enough so that you’ll never loose one of them, no thiny springs or little pawls.
We didn’t make any compromises and developped the hubs as we wanted it. But once the design was fixed, we searched the closest products sourcing and we are proud of this !
Aluminium : Belgium
Titanium : Belgium
Bearings : Taïwan
Seals : Netherlands
Springs : Taiwan (we are searching an european company able to produce it)
Anodizing process : In-house
Our hubs get a LIFETIME warranty.
– The warranty covers only product defaults.
– The warranty does not cover damage or failure caused by crash, misuse of the products, improper assembly or maintenance by an unauthorized dealer.
– The warranty does not cover bearings.
Only for the initial owner.